Grandpa Al has been doing a lot of work on his backyard and on June 6th, Mike and Wes went out to lend a hand. The goal was to make some adobe bricks with left over dirt and grass from the golf course. Wes brought along his trusty shovel and had a blast playing in the dirt and mud (I think a couple of bricks even got made!).
Mike texted me this picture with the caption, "Gramps put in a pool!"
Mike said they couldn't get him out of the water of course. A couple days later I was collecting all these pictures and he asked me if I had noticed the upside down bucket next to the water. Since I was afraid to ask, he told me is was an electrical outlet for the fountain Grandpa was putting in. Nice. And Safe.
Hot Dog break!
These dogs had all the fixin's too...ketchup, mustard, onions, cheese and pickles. We've had hot dogs a couple of times since and Wes always asks for a pickle in his hot dog now.
Round two in the "pool." Fully clothed this time since he wasn't wearing sunscreen. Thanks for the afternoon off guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment