I was googling things to do in Orange County back in May and I came across this Kids Bowl Free website. I signed Wes up and then sent an email to all my friends so they could sign their kids up and we would have a fun activity to do together this summer. It's an awesome program because the kids can bowl two free games every single day of the week, you just have to rent the shoes! Though I can't imagine bowling every day of the week, it's nice to know we can if we want to :) So on Thursday June 14th, we met some friends at Irvine Lanes to check it out.
Lisa, Leah and Jessie and Wes getting excited to bowl!
Love these adorable little bowling shoes.
This was one of those days where Wes just would not stop eating! I'm already getting nervous about the growth of my grocery bill and Wes is just 3! Here we are trying to pick out a bowling ball, which is difficult to do with snacks in your hands.
We were almost ready to go, but had to get out some apples first and sister is enjoying hanging out in our new collapsible wagon.
And finally we got to bowling! They have these cool ramps for the little kids so the ball has some momentum and of course bumpers in the gutters so they're guaranteed to knock down at least a pin or two.
Cody and Tyler joined us too...look who's not cooperating for a fun boys picture!
Wes was enjoying the bowling, but halfway through the first game...guess what...he was hungry for lunch! So he went back and forth from his sandwich to bowling. Hopefully the next person to use Wes' bowling ball doesn't have a nut allergy, because I'm pretty sure there was peanut butter all over that ball!
And after bowling we finished up the morning with some video games. And the best kind of video games are the ones where your kid is totally entertained and you didn't have to put any money in them! I'm sure we'll be back for a few more games of bowling this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment