Monday, July 30, 2012

7 Months Old

Cora changed so much from 6 to 7 months....I just couldn't tell you exactly how.  Since she is 8 months old now that I'm writing this, 7 months just seems like so long ago!  A few things that come to mind are the standing and pulling up, obviously, trying lots of new food, which she loves all of, and teething, her first tooth popped through about a week after these pictures.  She is still such a sweetheart, mellow and easy going.  She's not the amazing sleeper that Wes was, but she does pretty well with an off night here and there.  She takes two naps a day (unless we're out and about in the morning!), nurses 4 times a day and eats 3 meals.  She wears a size three diaper and 6-9 month clothing.  She is infatuated with Wes and is all up in his business these days!  Half the time he loves playing with her (usually a little too rough, but I guess that will make her tough) and the other half, he's irritated that she's touching him and his stuff.  I love seeing them interact more and I know he really loves her!    




Two "photo shoots" this month trying to get the perfect picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment