As I mentioned in a previous post, we've had lots of changes going on in our complex. Besides the tree removal, we've also replaced some of the cracked and damaged stamped concrete and parking spaces. We had fun watching the Cat with the Impact Hammer (I know you're not surprised that I know the specific names of construction vehicles) break up the concrete but when the dump truck pulled up, Wes had to get in on the action.
Wes loves this John Deere backhoe loader that he got from Papa Ron for his birthday last year. We spent lots of time driving around the "construction site" scooping up left-over pieces of concrete and dirt and I think he was more than a little disappointed that he couldn't dump the rocks into the dump truck. But everything turned out nicely and it's great to have the construction finished and things back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment