Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Date Night!

Our good friend's Ryan and Tanya have season tickets to the Angels and when they are not able to go they sell their seats to friends.  Well, the Giants were in town and everyone knows that Mike is a huge Giants fan, so Ryan gave us first crack at the tickets.  Luckily Grammy was available last minute to watch the kids so we were able to have an impromptu date night.  We had a great night...we had beers and peanuts, met up with some friends who were also there, were able to talk uninterrupted (or an least only interruped by a good play), and the Giants won to boot!

On a side note, I wanted to include a copy of my ticket stub, but Blogger keeps telling me my storage is full! I guess I'll just have to give in and pay for the extra storage, but my cheapskate frugal nature is making that difficult!  (which, by the way, is also why my posts have been infrequent)  Hopefully I'll take care of it shortly!

UPDATE:  Ok I sucked it up and bought the storage, so here's our ticket stub.  A couple of bucks a month doesn't seem like much, but a little bit here and there adds up, you know?  Ok, so here's to hoping I can get caught up, I'm over a month behind! Ugh!  

1 comment: