How how time gone by so fast that I'm already making baby food?? I loved making Wes' food and can say that it's more of a chore this time around, extra time being the main issue. But I'm trying to make more large batches to cut down on the time requirement, but Cora loves food, so I feel like she gobbles it up as fast as I'm making it! The disaster in my kitchen gives me major de ja vu! They also have a lot more organic options in jarred/packaged baby food now as well, but I still believe homemade is the best and cheapest way to go. So far Cora is on track to prove my theory that homemade baby food at least helps your kid to be a good eater, coming from two families that love their food helps a lot too :)
Here is pumpkin/butternut squash with cinnamon and nutmeg, apple and blueberry sauce and acorn squash/green beans/cauliflower/onions/pumpkin. (I was trying to use up everything I had :) The funny thing about Cora too, is there is no facial reaction to new food, she just scarfs it down with a wide open mouth for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment