Wednesday, July 11, 2012

6 Month Well Visit


Well, it's officially happened...I'm so far behind that I can't remember what was going through my mind when I took these pictures.  I'm usually pretty good about keeping it all straight in my head, but recently I feel like I'm falling behind and just "one more thing" might put me over the edge of never catching up.  But I love being busy, enjoying to the fullest my time off work and documenting my children growing up.  So I guess just getting the picture up is pretty good!  Anyway, here's Cora's stats at her six month well visit, which was a couple of weeks late due to our Nebraska trip:
Weight: 17 lbs 8oz (75th percentile)
Height:  261/4" (75th percentile)
Head circumference: 161/4" (25th percentile)  
She got a couple of shots but is always my little trooper, as easy going as her brother was at this age.  Praying she stays mellow and doesn't turn into a spaz like her brother :)  Dr. Lau was very impressed with her development and got a clean bill of health.  Dr. Lau was planning on talking a bit about baby food, but since Cora is quite the chow hound (just like her brother) she's already an old pro when it comes to eating.  My sweet little one is growing so fast, I love you Monchichi girl!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment