Well, it's January 1st, and I'm still blogging about our December activities. Oh well, I'll get caught up some day! On December 18th, we kept up with our Christmas Lights tradition with the Sides family! Amber made everyone a delicious dinner and then we headed out to Fountain Valley to see all the fun Christmas Lights!
Evan and Wesley exchanging some Christmas gifts.
The boys and their little sisters. If you don't remember, we met Jason and Amber in birth class at Hoag hospital and have been friends ever since. Evan is 7 days younger than Wes and Emilia is 4 months older than Cora.
The boys both happened to be wearing dinosaur shirts :)
The little sisters from that night and the boys from 2009!
It was really crowded with people that night but very festive! (I know...Wes looks like a soup sandwich with his multi-color stripes. We can't match all the time!)
This house was definitely the most decorated and most crowded! They were giving away cotton candy and popcorn from their big garage (on the right in this pic) and had an animated Santa's workshop in the small one (on the left). It was very cool!
I'm glad we were able to keep up with this tradition even though Cora was so little. It's one of our favorites!


Love the fountain valley lights! We didnt make it there this year but I have been going since I was a little girl. Keep up the tradition cuz the kids will remember when they are 32 like us!
ReplyDelete