Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfect Day for a Picnic

On January 3rd, Grammy came over and we headed to the park for a picnic lunch.  (We thought about going to Disneyland, but figured it might be really crowded with all the people from out of town who came for the Rose Bowl.  I was bummed I forgot to take pictures on the 2nd, because the Rose Parade is one of my favorite traditions.  We've been to see the floats in Pasadena several times and are planning on making the trip next year when Cora is a little bigger.  But I made blueberry cream cheese coffee cake and we all sat on the couch and ate breakfast and watched the floats.  Wes wasn't as impressed as I hoped, but I'm sure he will be someday!)  Anyway, back to the picnic...the weather was beautiful and the leaves were crunchy!




No comments:

Post a Comment