Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Evening

We were actually able to get Wes down for a little nap after all the morning and afternoon excitement (and sugar) and Mike and I got dinner ready because Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie MoMo and Uncle Chris were coming over at 5pm for more Christmas fun!
Cora was pretty exhausted, so she took a nap on Auntie MoMo.

Wes opened a few presents before dinner...

...like this cool remote control car from Great Grandma.  It's a little big for him, but he'll love it before we know it!
Here's Wes getting excited to open one of Cora's gifts.

We had a delicious dinner of ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans and rolls.  And Grammy made a chocolate mouse pie.  I wasn't doing so great with the picture taking, so this one was kind of an afterthought.

Then we got to opening more gifts!  Uncle Chris got Wes this basketball hoop!

And here's Mike and Wes opening a gift from Grammy...

...matching shirts!  Grammy made these shirts out of the leftover fabric from when she made Wes' baby bedding.  Wes will grow out of his, but I'm glad Mike will have his forever, it will always remind me of when Wes was little.



We kept saying we needed to get a group picture and we never did it!  Like I said, I did a poor job with the picture taking.  But we had a wonderful day of seeing most of our family and celebrating our Savior's birth!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment