Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year!

Since Wes stayed with Grammy on the night of the 30th, we left him there let him stay and play on New Year's Eve day and then joined Grammy and Grandpa for dinner at their house.  On our way over, I stopped at Party City to grab some New Year's hats and some of those streamer poppers.  I stood in the most outrageous line but picked up two cute hats and some poppers with the hope of getting a super cute picture of Wes and Cora together.  But guess which one of my kids wouldn't cooperate...and don't say the little one :)

Look at this princess cooperating so nicely.

But she did get over the hat pretty quickly!

Oops

This kid on the other hand....at least this pic is cute.

Happy New Year at 8pm!!!

At least Daddy was being a good sport!

I don't think 10 years ago we would have dreamed the highlight of our New Year's would be poppers at my mom's house with our two kids.  

And the party is officially over!  
Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment