The day after Christmas we went over to Grandma Susie's house to do Christmas with Grandma Susie, Auntie Jessica, Uncle Nino, Haley, Cash and Gia.
Again, I did a poor job of taking pictures, but here is Wes opening one of Mommy's favorite gifts, a box of See's Candy!
Here's Gia with the puppet theater we got her.
We kept the afternoon mellow and had pizza for lunch and then blew up Grandma Susie's bounce house and the kids played outside for a while.
It was such a gorgeous day, definitely a California Christmas!
That night Wes and Daddy started figuring out Wes' InnoTab, his present from Grandma Susie. It's pretty amazing with a touch screen and lots of learning and game apps. (I love the looks of confusion on their faces!)
But Wes is too darn smart and figured it out pretty quickly. It quickly became one of his favorite toys! It was another wonderful day of celebrating Christmas. I always like spreading out our celebrations, it makes Christmas last that much longer!
Santa bought Brayden the SAME InnoTab! He calls it his iPad and gets mad when I correct him. Either way, he loves it too. PS If you sign up for emails, you can download 3 free games.
ReplyDelete