Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December 24th/Christmas Eve

 On Christmas Eve, Cora was one month old!  I can't even believe it!
Auntie Chrissy got us these great month stickers on Etsy that you just stick onto a onesie to keep track your kids first year.  I probably be a month late in posting the pictures, but I promise to take them on time :)  


Attempting to get a picture of both of them...guess who wouldn't cooperate?


Since it was also Christmas Eve and Mike was working, Grammy and Grandpa and Auntie MoMo and Uncle Chris came over for dinner.  My mom brought her super yummy potato cheese soup and we had salad and garlic bread and "spicy drink," aka sparkling cider.  (Wes thinks the carbonation makes it taste spicy, which he loves!)

After dinner, everyone went to church except for Cora and I.  I was really hoping to make it to Christmas Eve service at Big Calvary with everyone, but I'm not sure I had brushed my teeth that day and I barely got out of pajamas, so I took the opportunity to finish getting ready for Christmas morning.  My mom said Wes walked right into his classroom at the nursery and never looked back! (I wasn't sure how he'd react since we don't attend Sunday services there, but apparently my worries were unfounded :)  He came home in a great mood with a peppermint candy stick.  Though having a newborn right at the holidays kept me in a haze for the most part, I was excited to celebrate the birth of our Savior and have our first Christmas as a family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment