Sunday, January 22, 2012

Randoms

Here's a few random pics, but they are fun to remember!  Wes woke up from nap one day asking about the avocado's I had bought at the store recently.  Somehow our conversation turned to guacamole and I decided that would be the perfect after snoozer snack since we had a big bag of chips.  It had been a doozy of a day (Wes has recently become, just as his pediatrician predicted, a giant stinker! Everything is a battle!!  Our ped said that right around two months, the older sibling realizes the new sibling is staying put and they begin to act out in adjustment to their new world order.  Wes loves Cora and is so sweet to her, and while some days I'm close to pulling my hair out, I'm thankful he's acting out toward me and Mike and not toward her.)  Anyways, we made the guacamole and I was dying for a stiff margarita!  But I opted for lemonade and a prayer for strength and patience instead.  Though the margarita is still heavily on my mind :)  


Wes  helped his cousin Gia celebrate her birthday on January 8th and came home with a fun goody bag.  In it was a pack of hot chocolate and his own mug.  Believe it or not, this kid has never had a hot chocolate!  Though he's in jammies, this was actually after nap time.  He's also become quite opinionated about his attire.  Anyway, I made the hot lukewarm chocolate and topped it off with some whip cream and let him have at it.  Here's how it went: 
He went straight for the whip cream and missed the cup all together...

...and it spilled all over his jammies and the counter...

...so the best solution is to try again naked!

1 comment: