Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Christmas Party

 On Saturday December 17th, Mike's family had their annual Christmas party at Grandma Susie's house.  It was a fun evening of family and food, even though I was exhausted.  (I didn't take any pictures, but that morning we went to Wes' friend Aaron's birthday party.)  We always have Italian Christmas dinner, and this year was spaghetti and meatballs, breaded steak, salad and garlic bread.  And lots of delicious desserts!


Grandma Susie and her girls! 

And with the boys :) 

Getting ready for the ornament exchange. 

This year the kids did their own ornament exchange, here Wes is getting some help from Aunt Kathy. 

He picked this neat light up globe ornament! 

Gia with her Mickey Mouse ornament.

And here's Mike holding the ornament I went home with, after stealing it from Aunt Kathy.  Our tree is filled with funny and bizarre ornaments from this fun family tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment