Monday, December 12, 2011

Big Brother and Little Sister

I wanted to get some pictures of these two in their Little Sister/Big Brother shirts but Wes decided he didn't want to cooperate, so there's only a few that are postable :)


In my mind he's saying "What the heck? This chick is stealing my thunder!"




I took this photo, then Wes started asking "what's this thing on her belly?" and Cora erupted in screams. I didn't realize I'd actually captured him pinching her umbilical cord until I downloaded these photos. Poor baby girl!



But she recovered, and I got one of them making silly faces :)




I had to include this one too, I love this picture of my two kiddos. Auntie Caitlin made Cora this blanket and they both love it!

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to now see Cora in Eva's clothes. Love your kids. Wes is cracking me up in all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete