Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Few of Cora's Firsts

Here's a first for Cora and Wesley:
Big brother getting to push his little sister in the stroller.
Sunday, 11/27
Wesley thinks pushing the stroller is now his job as a big brother :)


Cora's first trip to the Farmer's Market:
Thursday, 12/1

Cora's First trip to Huntington Beach:
Friday, 12/2


We headed to Huntington on Friday to get out of the house and use a Groupon I purchased back in the summer for an ice cream shop called "The Scoop on Cookies," where they custom make ice cream sandwiches. I had a double chocolate chip cookie and mint ice cream sandwich, Mike had a s'mores cookie and rocky road ice cream sandwich, Wes had a bowl of strawberry ice cream and Cora had a nap.


Cora's First story time:
Saturday, 12/3

Cora's first time at CBS:
Thursday, 12/8

3 comments:

  1. That was supposed to say what a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just love how with #2, we are out and about like days after they are born? I recognize the little craler in the background of your CBS photo. And lastly, Ive never heard of that cookie sandwich place! When dating, Ryan and I used to always go to Diddy Riese's in LA...they were the BEST ever and only $1 (havent been in YEARS but I heard they went up to $1.50 or something). Way to keep busy ; )

    ReplyDelete