Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Right Jolly Old Elf

We took Wes and Cora to see Santa at Crystal Court on December 12th (boy am I behind!) and opted for the family shot.  Santa reached out for Cora, but I said we all wanted to be in the picture.  He mentioned that I was a little possessive of her when Mike suggested we get a shot of just the kids and I declined.  Come on Santa, she was just a couple of weeks old!  But he was a great looking Santa and very friendly, so I'll forgive him for that one :)  

These are scan's of some pictures my mom took so they're not very clear.  She gave me more pics on a CD but I couldn't get them to load and I wasn't being very patient.  Like I said, I'm really behind!





After seeing Santa, Wes road the train around the giant Christmas tree and we wandered the mall for a little while, then had lunch at Ruby's with Grammy.  Cora was such a good girl and slept the whole time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment