We headed home from the hospital on Saturday morning, the 26th. I thought it was funny because all the nurses and doctors were asking us on Friday if we wanted to go home that day. It sounded crazy to me to go home early...my insurance paid for me to stay two nights, they were feeding me and pretty much leaving me and Cora alone and I didn't have to get back to the reality at home for one more night. Of course I was staying! Here are a few pics from Saturday:
Mike and Wesley stayed at home on Friday night, so they came to the hospital around 10:00am to pick us up. Cora had picked out a little gift for her big brother, and he was super excited about it.
A new fire truck!! (are you surprised?!?!)
I saved this yogurt from my breakfast for Wes. And this was the only time he sat down until we left my room. He was a little excited/crazy/hyper. It gave me my first glimpse of having a newborn and a two and a half year old. I must admit, I was a little afraid :)
First time outside.
Big brother and little sister.
Michael said driving us home this time was way less stressful than when we brought Wes home (granted it was 4th of July weekend then). We even stopped to grab sandwiches for lunch before he headed home.
We're home, Meacham family of four!
Cora got to relax by the fire on her first night home.
No comments:
Post a Comment