Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Crafting

Believe it or not, I/we actually got around to some Christmas crafting:

I made this poinsettia clip for Cora and a couple others for some friend's of hers.

 Wes and I made a classic cotton ball snowman picture.

 He lost interest after the glue and cotton ball phase, so I finished the hat, scarf and hands :)

 Wes got this little lion stick figure guy and some stickers in his Advent calendar so he had fun embellishing him (it's ok if a boy embellishes, right?)  

Since Wes was born, I've been doing a hand print or footprint ornament each year for our tree and for his grandparents.  I saw an idea similar to these "Mistletoe's" on Pinterest but it was for a ceramic plate and only one pair of feet.  I figured it would also be a super cute ornament especially with my kiddo's two different feet sizes.  I planned on laminating them, but ran out of time.  I thought they would also be cute to hang over a door like real mistletoe.  Is it gross to kiss someone under feet though?   


Here are my ornaments from the last couple of years:
2009 was foot prints in ceramic.

2010 was sewn felt hand prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment