Friday, November 18, 2011

Friend's Thanksgiving 2011

We had our annual Friend's Thanksgiving Dinner on November 12th (a week earlier than we usually do it, just in case I went into labor early!). This has always been one of my favorite traditions, and it was still a wonderful time despite being 9 months pregnant and the pouring rain! This year we had 16 adults and 17 kids! Wow, I can't believe we are outnumbered!!


The feast! Thanks to Kendra and John for hosting and making a delicious bird and everyone else for their always amazing contributions. (Being without a kitchen hampered my ability to bring anything baked, so I contributed silverware and decaf coffee. Next year I'm going all out!)

This picture makes me think of the old "smoking or non-smoking" choice you used to have at a restaurant. It might be nice every once in a while if there was a kids or no-kids section too!




The kids loved all the play time! Hopefully next year they will be able to run around outside though, I'm sure it would make a huge difference (unless of course we actually follow through on the idea we kick around every year of doing an adults only FTG!)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking pictures, I didn't take one! Such a fantastic tradition.

    ReplyDelete