Saturday, November 12, 2011

Size Check

Since Michael was a twelve pound baby (yikes!) my doctor has had us do a size check ultrasound with both Wes and Cora. With Wesley, I had one at 36 and 38 weeks and he was in the very average range (ultimately being born at 7 lbs, 6 oz). Our ultrasound with Cora was at 36 weeks, so I'm a little behind with this post, but it was neat to see her getting so big and it was definitely good news to find out she was average size too, 55th percentile. I'll keep praying she says that way until she's born :)
The ultrasound tech did this one 4D shot which was super cool! And since we didn't have that done with Wes, we've never seen our kid's faces in utero until now.

Your more traditional, scary-looking ultrasound shot.

And of course we asked the tech to double check that she was indeed a girl. It doesn't hurt to be extra sure! So here's a not-so-modest shot proving we are definitely having a girl!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I have actually NEVER seen a girl ultrasound before?? Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete