Hallelujah!! We are so excited and blessed to have a new kitchen!!
On Monday, the 14th, our kitchen was finished, right on time!
(I'm planning on doing some before and after shots, hopefully I'll have time)
We love everything about it (I especially love the pantry!) and the workmanship. I think we should consider ourselves very blessed to have completed two big construction projects without any major glitches!
And here's the first meal we cooked in our new kitchen...grilled cheese and a can of soup! I literally haven't been to the grocery story in 3 weeks, so this was as gourmet as it was going to get. We just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who made these projects possible...the Lord for not letting Cora come during construction, our families who fed us and let us hang out at their houses and especially my parents for all they did! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment