Monday, November 21, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Look what we had time to make! I promised this kid pumpkin muffins a couple of days before the kitchen remodel started and totally forgot we wouldn't have a stove for 3 weeks! But Cora's staying put, so we decided to bake in our brand new kitchen!



A watched muffin never rises.


Yummm! This is my favorite pumpkin muffin recipe from my friend Sarah's mom. Don't you wish I had time to post it?!


Ok, so I might have had a little extra time the other day, and chose to break in my new granite counter tops. Mike and I have been craving cinnamon rolls, so here we go!




Mike thought it was funny how much flour ended up on my belly, but it just can't be helped three days before my due date!


They turned out pretty good. They weren't Cinnabon, but they satisfied the craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment