Friday, November 4, 2011

Dr. Hatch's Baby Reunion

I'm extremely behind on my blogging, so I am going to attempt to play catch up in the next day or so. So these posts might be out of order, but at least they'll be up! On October 30th, Dr. Hatch had her 11th Annual Baby Reunion, and we never miss the fun!


The reunion is always near Halloween so the kids can come dressed up, but Wes pretty much refused to put on his Buzz Lightyear costume, and it was really warm that day, but more importantly I didn't feel like arguing with him, so he went as a big brother instead. :)

The train was there again, which Wes loved even more this year that last!


And of course there were lots of snacks! Once Wes realized all the snacks were in the gazebo, that's pretty much where he wanted to hang out.


And he didn't want to miss the popcorn of course,


or the bounce house!


We didn't wait in the long line to talk to Dr. Hatch this year, mostly because Mike was working, so there was no way Wes was going to wait in that line with me, plus I just wasn't up to it! We'll stop by after Cora is born to intoduce her anyway. Always such a fun party!





No comments:

Post a Comment