On Sunday the 20th, we had our 8th Annual Friend's Thanksgiving. This is one of my absolute favorite traditions, and as each year passes and we add more babies and the decibel level gets increasing louder, it becomes even more special. This year the McLaughlins were the hosts and 16 adults and 13 children filled their home. The food was delicious as always and the company was even better! Love you guys!
That's a 23 pound bird!
Wes couldn't get enough of this meal, he ate his whole plate and then when I sat down he ate half of mine too! I can't blame him though.
Here is the blog I used and a few others my friend's found:
http://mycottoncreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-kids-table-ideas-and-free.html
http://iheartmylittlesweetpea.blogspot.com/2010/11/mayflower-ships.html
http://thepinkpeonyoflejardin.blogspot.com/2010/11/sail-away-pottery-barn.html
I will leave you with a few pictures from the first Friend's Thanksgiving: November 2003!
(notice the complete lack of a children's table! We have no idea what's in store for us!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment