Monday, November 8, 2010

The Giants Win!!!

Michael and I are big San Francisco Giants fans! So many people ask how in the world two people born and raised in Southern California, which has two MLB teams, could be Giants fans!?! It all started when I was based in San Francisco and we fell in love with the city, the team and especially AT&T park! We were able to see lots of games during the years that I was based there and while I'm glad to now be based in Los Angeles (and very glad to be on furlough!) we definitely miss going to the games. But we were able to watch a lot of games on TV this season and absolutely loved cheering them on in the playoffs and the World Series. As Michael loves reminding everyone: Here's to the 2010 MLB World Series Champions the San Francisco Giants!!

Daddy and Wes watching the final game. I promise we didn't make him sit with the hat like that for more than a second!


Daddy is already planning for a repeat!

Here's a picture of us at AT&T Park from many moons ago, 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment