Since Michael and I were both in the wedding and I didn't have the forethought to give my camera to someone to take pictures for me, I don't have any shots of the ceremony or of Wesley walking down the aisle. By the way, he made it all the way down the aisle carrying his ring bearer pillow! I was bummed that from where I was standing I couldn't see him, but everyone told me he was just adorable and did an excellent job!


Three generations of Meacham men.

Brother and Sister

Us and Grandma Susie


As their wedding favor, Nathan and Madison had a photo booth at the reception and sent everyone home with a beautiful frame for their photo. Such a fun gift!

The Meacham's, The Petralia's and The Sanicola's!

Congratulations Auntie Madison and Uncle Nathan! We loved being a part of your wedding and wish you so many blessing as you begin your life together. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment