Friday, November 19, 2010

Auntie Madison's Wedding - Saturday Night

On Saturday afternoon, everyone got together for the wedding rehearsal and a delicious Italian dinner hosted by the Petralia family.

Wes and Grandma Susie
Nathan and Madison chose the Riviera Resort for their wedding because they love it's retro/Rat Pack vibe. I figured nothing could be more perfectly suited to that theme than Wesley in a fedora! (it was really tough to find a toddler sized fedora, but when you see the pictures of him in it with his suit on you will agree with me that it was worth it!)


I love wedding rehearsals! It's like, holy cow this is going to happen!!

Auntie Caitlin and Maid of Honor



Wes practicing with his ring bearer pillow!





The rehearsal dinner was at Johnny Costa's Ristorante. The lasagna was amazing!

Speech, speech!!


This was our beautiful bride's maid gift! Pearls and a handmade flower for our hair for the wedding day. I love the martini glass idea, perfectly retro!

No comments:

Post a Comment