Auntie Chrissy and Cody invited us to go to Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano and we had such a fun day!

Wes fed some guinea pigs.

And I tried, unsuccessfully, to keep Wes from feeding himself too.

Feeding a bunny.


I couldn't get these two to look at me for a picture, way too much to see!

Wes' really loved this "cornbox." Instead of sand they used dried corn kernels. Since Wes loves corn, I was sure these were going straight into his mouth, but he did great and stuck to shoveling them!

Riding a hay bale pony.

And of course trying to lift the heaviest pumpkin he could find.

The boys took a ride on the little train.

And we also fed some goats. This guy was pretty mellow, but the other ones were really agressive trying to get to the food. We didn't spend too much time with the goats.

Wes has a pretty serious stink face here, but it's a good picture of me :)

Down the road they go!

We ended our day with lunch at Ruby's.
Great idea Auntie Chrissy, thanks for inviting us!
No comments:
Post a Comment