Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

On Tuesday we all (except for Grandpa, he had to work) went to the San Diego Zoo to celebrate Grandma's birthday!

Checking out the bird's while we were waiting for the bus tour.

We took the bus tour around the park to get an overview of all the animals in the zoo.


After the tour we went over to see the polar bears. Here's Wes playing in a polar bear cave.


And here's Grandma and Wes with one of the polar bears
.

Wes pointing out the panda bear!


Mike's favorite animals are the gorillas and I think Wes loved them too!


This is Wesley trying to get away from cotton candy! Auntie Monica bought some and I tried to give Wes a little taste, but he wanted nothing to do with it...I don't know if I should be proud or concerned :)


See, I told you Wes liked the gorillas


Mike used to have this hilarious boxer dog who would stand around and lick the walls...this must be his long lost relative.


We also took a ride in the sky buckets.


And after a really fun day of checking out the elephants, zebras, rhinos, snakes, monkeys, koala bears and lions we were ready to head home. But first Wes chose a squished penny for his souvineer!


Happy Birthday Grandma, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment