Last weekend was Grandma's 40th High School Reunion! So Wes and I went back to Omaha with her to visit family and have some fun in the midwest! (There are lots of pictures, so I'll split up the days)
We got really lucky on all of our flights, well, 3 out of 4. My mom and I bought tickets with my employee discount so we were sure to have seats and Wes was going to sit on my lap. But he can fly free on my passes as well so since there were extra seats open he got to sit in his carseat in his own seat. That one flight that he had to sit in my lap was the longest hour and a half of my life!
I didn't get any pictures of Wes meeting his Great Aunt Michelle or cousins Andrea and Marissa (he got to meet his Great Uncle Chris when he came to California last year), we were too busy catching up! But he loved hamming it up for them and checking out all the fun things in their house!
After Andrea's match we went to watch Marissa's high school team play in a tournament.
Wes found this fun ball to play with and here he's getting tickled by grandma. All he wanted to do here was climb up and down the bleachers. My mom said that when Monica was little and she would come to my volleyball games, she would just sit inbetween the bleachers and play with her toys and my mom could peacefully watch my game. Not so with Wes!! After Marissa's match was over I asked her why she only played one game?? I totally missed an entire game while I was chasing my child!
No comments:
Post a Comment