Saturday, June 2, 2012

Feeding My Sissy

Since the day Cora started eating food, Wes has been asking to feed her.  But I told him he would need to wait until she was opening her mouth and had the hang of swallowing solid food.  I didn't really think that would take approximately three days!  Cora loves eating and since I had bought peas for her to try for the first time, Wes insisted he be the one to feed her them.  



Love her faces in this video, you can see she's not quite sure what to make of peas!


From here on out I'll be making Cora's food just like I did for Wes.  He started out on the jarred stuff then I switched after a couple of weeks.  I truly think it helped him to be the amazing eater he is today, but we'll see if my hypothesis proves correct after I make Cora's food.  I remember it was quite time consuming, but pretty fun coming up with different combinations and flavors.  We just made a trips to Mother's and Wes wanted to put just about every fruit and vegetable in our cart so I don't think she'll get bored!  Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment