Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Preparation

Auntie Chrissy didn't host an Easter party this year, but we were able to get together to play and dye some Easter eggs.  It was a beautiful day and the boys and girls got to play and the mommies got to visit (a little).  Thanks for having us over Auntie Chrissy!



Here's Wes writing his "name" on his egg.




And here was my Easter decor project: an egg garland.  I also made one for my mantle above the fire place.  Love this simple craft!  

Another thing we did to get in the Easter spirit was to make Jello Jiggler eggs.  I got this egg mold free like a million years ago and have never used it.  Michael has been trying to get me to throw it out for years, but I held firm and now look how much fun we had :)  We made green, red, orange, and blue jello eggs. We got a little impatient for our first batch to set up, so we had egg halves, but after that they were perfectly egg shaped!

No comments:

Post a Comment