Here's one more post related to Easter and then I'm moving on! My goal used to be to make sure my blog posts were in the same month that the activity occurred, but I'm lowering my expectations of myself and just hoping that I get to posting them at all! Ok, rant done, here's Wes crafting :)
Since the boys dyed a dozen eggs each when we went to Auntie Chrissy's house a while ago I've been eating egg salad a lot, especially since I'm the only one in the house who will eat egg salad. I have big hopes for Cora...anyway I saw a post on Pinterest about saving the dyed egg shells and smashing them up really small and using them sort of like glitter. I would link the pin, but I'm behind and it was really cute and you'll see our finished product down below and it's nowhere near as cute. But I remember doing this as a kid so we had to try it.
I let Wes crack a few eggs and smash the shells...
...then the next day after they had dried we headed outside to make our egg shell drawing. Cora is loving her ExerSaucer by the way, we are thankful to Sarah for the hand-me-down!
This kid loves glue so I think he would have been just fine if the project involved just squeezing the bottle, but he humored me and sprinkled on the egg shells. (The pinterest pin had the glue in cute bunny and easter egg shapes, ours was more abstract art)
His finished art! Glad we did the project outside...egg shells everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment