Two year olds are just these amazing little sponges that soak up everything you say and ask questions night and day regardless of the question having already been answered 10 times! I love that so many questions of Wesley's focus on geography. As a former Geography major and current (ish) flight attendant, I have a great interest in maps and places and traveling and I'm hoping Wes will too. I just love that when I mention somewhere that Wes hasn't heard of he asks, "Where is that place?" And we always go get out the map or atlas so I can show him where that place is. Here are a few videos of him and some of his early geography skills :)
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh...that makes me cry! He is getting so big and I love his little voice! Good job mom and dad!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDana