When I came home last night I was so impressed with the progress made on day 1 of construction! Michael is a jack of all trades and it's always hard for him to pay someone when he can handle most home improvement projects himself. His handiwork is all over our house and I absolutely love all the improvements he's made and knowing he can fix just about anything that breaks. That's a very important skill to possess when you have a two year old, because it seems like things break a lot around here! But we knew this project was best suited for a professional contractor (since our child will be living in there after all!) and we know it will be money well spent.
The framing for the floor is in.
Bob the builder said the electrician is coming today (they have to move lots of wires and also a gas line) and they are planning on getting the floor down. Looking forward to seeing what things look like tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment