Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tanaka Farms

On October 23th we made our annual trip to the Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch.  It was late in the month and it was (and had been) really warm, so the pumpkin patch was looking  little sad but we still had fun together checking everything out.
Hanging out in the "land of giants"
Wes trying to pick up this pumpkin reminded me of these pics from 2010!


We found the center of the corn maze...
...and Daddy and Wes had fun hiding from me and Cora.
After eating a quick lunch on some hay bales...

...we took a tractor ride around the farm.

Then Wes climbed the sad and pretty much rotten "pile of pumpkins" though he didn't seem to care.  I've got to remember to get to Tanaka farms in the beginning of October. But despite all that I still love visiting the pumpkin patch and look forward to this each year!

1 comment:

  1. the pumpkin we got there this year lasted about 1 week before it completely rotted and caved in right on my table. ew gross! I guess "locally grown" isnt always better. haha

    ReplyDelete