On October 13th, Mike turned 35. I offered to have a party for him, but he opted for a quiet family dinner and of course chocolate chocolate cupcakes.
A couple of days before his birthday, Mike and I actually had an adult day at Disneyland! I know it's not where he would normally choose to celebrate his birthday, but since our passes were expiring on the second of November, and we hadn't a chance to do some of the adult rides yet, we figured we would kill two birds with one stone. We had fun going on the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and California Screamin, plus others. I also surprised him with reservations at the Blue Bayou where we, of course, each had the Monte Cristo sandwich. Crazy expensive, but to die for delicious! It was a really fun day for us and the kids did great with Grammy, so I think all in all, Mike had a great birthday! We love you Daddy/Michael!
No comments:
Post a Comment