Wesley attended his first concert on September 28th and it was one of our favorite performers, Jana Alayra! We love her songs about Jesus and her amazing testimony plus is was so great that she came right to Wes' preschool!
Hanging out with Miss Peggy before the concert started.
Cora loved the music too!
Wes had a perfect spot in the front row and stayed there the whole time singing along and doing the hand motions even if he didn't know the song.
I was kind of surprised that I had to go up and nudge him onto the stage when Jana asked for volunteers. She had some kids come up on stage to help her with four different songs and when Wes hadn't volunteered by the fourth song, I encouraged him to go up. I assumed he would have been the kid clamoring up on there each time! But when the song was over he didn't want to come down! I'm thinking that will be the last time I have to nudge him :)
What a fun morning and an awesome time praising Jesus! We left with a new CD and lots of fun memories of Wes' first concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment