Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Do

My hair has changed so much since having my two kiddos...pregnancy hormones are no joke!  Since I lack the extra time it takes to make my long hair look decent, I figured it was time to pass it on to to someone who was more in need of it than me.  At the end of last month, I had it all chopped off to donate to Locks of Love.  The stylist who cut it asked if this was my fist time donating my hair.  After I thought about it I realized it was my 4th time donating!  That's 40 inches of hair!  I am so thankful for my two healthy kids and am blessed that, in this small way, I am able to help those precious little ones suffering with cancer.



1 comment:

  1. I love that look on you! Someone will def appreciate your hair!

    ReplyDelete