Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 60th Birthday Grammy!

On October 16th, Grammy turned the Big 60!  We had a fun time celebrating at The Old Spaghetti Factor in Newport Beach.
We had soup, salad, bread, spaghetti, lasagna and spumoni for dessert!  Cora loved the minestrone soup.
And then Grammy opened her presents.  I surprised her by making a Shutterfly photo album which included photos and favorite memories from many of her friends and family.  I had a lot of fun doing this project, mailing out letters back in the summer and receiving responses and photos from so many people!  (If you read my blog and sent a birthday wish for my mom's book...Thank you so much!)  I also enjoyed learning new things about my mom from others and thinking back on so many of my favorite memories with her.
Grammy was very surprised...no one spilled the beans!


Happy Birthday Mom and Grammy, we all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment