On Saturday January 28th, Mike took Wes to his first Monster Jam at Angel Stadium! It was a boys and daddy's night out because they went with Uncle Kevin and Cody, Jason and Slayder and one of Cody's friend and his daddy. They went out to dinner beforehand and then headed to the stadium for some LOUD fun!
Ear plugs were definitely necessary for the kids and these ones Mike had in his work bench at home were perfect for Wes. Mike said he kept them in the whole time.
Cody's cousin Tyler and his dad Ryan were supposed to come too, but Tyler got sick so Cody's Grampy and Poppy came along. Mike said Cody wanted to sit with his Grandpas and Wes wanted to sit with Uncle Kevin.
Here's the treat Wes picked-Cracker Jacks. (I know it's just Cracker Jack, but I think saying it without the "s" sounds funny)
I thought this shirt was appropriate to wear for the evening. Thanks for the hand-me-down Auntie Chrissy!
I can't believe my little guy is old enough for monster jam! But the boys had a great time (and mommy had a nice evening alone with Cora!)








No comments:
Post a Comment