I've posted many times about how blessed we've been with hand-me-downs. I'm excited to say we've been blessed once more by our fire friend's the Bento's and the double BOB jogging stroller they have lent us! I've been wanting a double jogging stroller for a while, but they are just so expensive. After we went to Disneyland with the Rausch's and saw how nice theirs was, I was ready to bite the bullet and get one. But literally two days later, Mike came home from work and said the Bento's were done with theirs and were happy to let us borrow it! Awesome!
Since Daddy has been riding his bike back and forth to work recently (he's really glad to be back on his bike after all the time off after Cora's birth!) we drove to the fire station for a little visit and to pick up the stroller. This was Cora's first trip and Wes was excited to show her around.
Future Tillerman.
And here we are on our first outing a few days later. It really is the best stroller! Thanks again Bento Family!

So excited that you have one! The picture of Wes and Cora on the fire truck is adorable!
ReplyDelete