I know what you're thinking, and yes, this post is about that lovely stuff that all babies get under their chins (some babies more than others!)...milk cheese :) As I have mentioned, Cora is a barf queen, a geyser if you will, and is constantly covered in spit up and therefore harboring milk cheese. I had given Mike all of Wesley's blue burp cloths to use for car washing, but I took them back. I'm grateful for the piles and piles of baby clothes I have which save me from doing Cora's laundry every day, sometimes twice. And she definitely needs a bath every day, sometimes twice. Running two baths takes too much time, so Wes has been kindly sharing his bath time with his sister. He likes helping get her clean, he doesn't like it so much when she barfs in the water...sometimes running two baths just can't be avoided.
Squeaky clean...for the moment!


No comments:
Post a Comment