On Wednesday, the weather changed drastically and it was the first morning we didn't wake up to sunshine :( Since we weren't missing any beach time, we decided to head into town and check out some of our favorite, and some new, spots.

A new playground had been built at the end of Linden street since we were here last so we had fun checking it out and getting in some play time.
(Here we are sitting on a whale's tail)

I didn't read the signs, but
Bampa did, and told us that these are modeled after the traditional fishing boats the Indians who had lived in this area used.

After the park, we stopped by Randy's bench,

and then headed to
Robitailles Candy Store!

And of course, Wes was able to find the one thing in the store that had a truck on it...a Big Rig
Pez dispenser!! I picked a dark chocolate turtle and Michael didn't pick anything, sometimes I just don't get him!

After lunch and while the boys were napping, we had our annual Tea Party! There were so many yummy treats and delicious teas (I only had half a cup this year). But this is always a fun girly tradition!

Miss Eva at her first tea party, I know she's looking forward to having a friend join her next year :)

Mom, Monica, and Me

After Wes woke up, he and Daddy watched the surf and searched for dolphins.

The nightly truck rally.
(And another one of Wes' classic faces!)

This was the first night we actually roasted marshmallows and had
s'mores!

Uncle Chris had come up this afternoon as well, so it was fun to spend the evening all together.
(Only one more Carp post, I promise!)
No comments:
Post a Comment