Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan!

On July 9th, we headed to Huntington Beach for an evening BBQ celebrating Evan's 2nd birthday! We got to the beach around 5pm and assumed everyone would be leaving, but boy were we wrong!! It was a georgeous afternoon and evening, so I think everyone else decided to enjoy the beach as well. But we made it to Evan's party and had a fun evening with the Sides and their friends and family.


Evan's mom Amber was due to have her baby in about a week and I told her that throwing a beach party should definitely put her into labor! (But baby Emilia waited to arrive until July 18th, and we are so excited she is a girl!! Her gender was a surprise, and I'm so excited that our little girls are going to be friends too!)




Wes and Evan playing trucks and motorcylcles, these two are definitely all boy!


The daddies and Evan's birthday cupcake. I love how Wes is totally eyeing that thing, he definitly knows what is served at birthday parties now :)


And here's Wes enjoying his own cupcake, notice that all the frosting is gone. This is definitely my son!


We also roasted a s'more! Sugar overload, but it helped us get in the mood for our upcoming camping trip.


This is a s'more with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, so delicious! And I think Wes agreed :)

Happy Birthday Evan, we had a great time at your party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment