Friday, September 14, 2012

Why I Blog...

...and why I'm taking time off. (ok, not just yet, but soon)


I have been blogging now for over three years and I must admit that I love doing it. Not love it like it's my favorite pass time, but more of a -someday I'm really going to love that I did this- love it.  But I also love doing lots of other things, like crafting, baking, exercising...all things that seem to have taken a backseat to kids, responsibilities, schedules and yes, blogging.  So I think I'm ready for a break...of course I need to get caught up first and finish out the year since Cora will turn 1 in November and then it will be her first Christmas where she gets to really participate in all the fun.  Mike suggested that I just blog about the big and important things, but I'm more of an all or nothing kind of girl and just blogging some things will make me wish I was blogging them all.  The benefit to recording all the things we've done is that I remember so much more and what I can't remember, I can look up very easily!  I also know where every picture file is on my computer!!  But the main benefit is having this printed record of my children, our greatest blessing from the Lord.  It's so cliche, but they grow up so fast and I'm thankful to have captured most of the beginning in pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment