Friday, September 14, 2012

Go Giants!

On August 11th, we helped Chelsea and Avery celebrate their 6th and 3rd birthday's.  The party was sports themed and all the kids were supposed to come in their favorite sports outfits.  Since it's no secret that we are all Giants fans (go ahead and boo and hiss, I know you are thinking it in your head) I thought it was the perfect opportunity to sport all our gear!


  A big thanks to Auntie Caitlin and Auntie Madison for Cora's awesome bow...
...and thanks to Slayder for Wes' Giants outfit.  And you can't really see it, but Mike got me my Barry Bonds (I know more booing and hissing) jersey a couple of years ago and this is the first time I've worn it!  Sorry no pics from the party but the kids had lots of fun!  Happy Birthday girls, thanks for the opportunity to fly our black and orange!  

No comments:

Post a Comment