Tuesday was another busy and fun day (though we were starting to remember how much work camping is! Isn't it funny, or maybe a blessing, how you forget how hard vacations are until you are on your next one! And now since we have two kids it means double the work, but it's all worth it in the end.
Enjoying a very juicy peach!
Trying out (with little success) a balance bike we borrowed from Wes' friend AJ. And Cora loving her car we got as a hand-me-down from Luke back when Wes was little.
Enjoying this giant sandcastle city, that someone else built :)
Yum, sand!
Best buds at sunset. Don't know what's up with Mr. Crazy Eyes, but I do know he's realized how much fun it is (or maybe he likes how irritated I get) when he makes silly faces for my pictures. Three, what can I say!
Eva and Auntie Chrissy (love Cora's heart buns in the background).
Auntie MoMo arrive this afternoon to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with us.
And of course more s'mores, its what you do when you're camping :)



No comments:
Post a Comment